Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Diwali Wish List

It’s that time of the year when splurging money becomes a necessity. The glorious festival of lights is upon us, and I wish I could have everything I want. So this Diwali, the techie here at Tech Biscuits have made his very own wishlist in the hopes that the gods will shine down on  him with gifts this season. I’m not much of a miser to actually save up a huge sum of money to buy these, so if you happen to be my sister, father, distant relative, or even long-lost twin, don’t hesitate to order one for me. 


 Canon EOS 550D





I enjoy photography. This year, I would like to buy the Canon EOS 550D DSLR camera. I have a basic point and shoot digicam Canon A3100 IS. That camera made me realize my true passion. Because of that camera, I started my photo blog World Behind Lenses. Now this Canon 550D will help me to take splendid photographs. It comes with the world best CMOS censor that supports 18.2 MegaPixels. The camera shoots slow-mo videos with Full HD (1080p). Price at 30,000 rupees, its ah..... well above my budget :P. Guys seriously, please don't hesitate to order one for me. Here's the link.


LG 55LM8600 3D HDTV





I’d also like to have the LG 55LM8600. Sure, I might not actually have the space for it at home, but if need be, I’ll break stuff down to put it in. The tiny bezel and sharp features make it a seriously cool product, but more importantly—and this is aside from it being a Smart HDTV—the colours are quite vibrant and Dual Play will make it an excellent option for gaming. Built in Wi-Fi and DLNA support will make it easy for in-home connectivity as well. For a vidiot like me, this TV would be the ‘bomb’... pun intended

Gibson Les Paul Standard



I played guitar since 2006. I want for this Diwali a Gibson Les Paul Standard. Yeah, it might be a tad too expensive at more than Rs. 2 lakh, but trust me, it’s the best guitar on the planet. Holding one is like holding your first-born child. It’s beautiful, soothing and inspires you to play.  It’s been THE choice of the greatest guitarists ever, right from Clapton, Zakk Wilde and Jimmy Page to Slash. What more can I say? I’m not much of a miser to actually save up this kind of money to buy one, so if you happen to be my sister, father, distant relative, or even long-lost twin, don’t hesitate to order one for me. Here’s the link.

Apple iPhone 5



Apple this month launched world's best smartphone iPhone 5 for just a small sum of 50,000 bucks. Can't have much to say about this ,as you all know that it is the best.

Macbook Pro with Retina Display



This year Apple also launched a new model in their flagship Macbook series. This Retina Display Macbook Pro is available in two variants- 13 inch and 15 inch. It is slim, light weight and packed with all high performing stuffs. There is only one word to describe it- AWESOME.
Again guys, I am telling you " I’m not much of a miser to actually save up a huge sum of money to buy a Macbook Pro, so if you happen to be my sister, father, distant relative, or even long-lost twin, don’t hesitate to order one for me."

Batman Arkham City Collector's Edition



I don't why I love batman so much. Batman has been my role model since my childhood. He is my favorite super hero. The way he beats his enemy, not by any super power but by tactics and skills, impresses. I wish my city had one. Once again, I’m not much of a miser to actually save up a huge sum of money to buy a Macbook Pro, so if you happen to be my sister, father, distant relative, or even long-lost twin, don’t hesitate to order one for me." Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SmartHome Revolution

There are many mundane tasks in life we have to do and managing them all isn’t easy. We can’t water the plants when we are out, we c...