Friday, December 21, 2012

DOOMSDAY 2012: Things to Do Before I Die

The Mayans predicted that on this day the world will end. It became a popular topic for the world. Taking advantage of the situation Roland Emmerwich made the 46th most grossing movie of all time - 2012. It has been 3 years, I guess, since I watched that movie. John Cusack and his family survived the Apocalypse though nearly the whole of the USA (and world) was turned into dust, including the President himself. One thing that I learnt from this movie is that in case of a real life Doomsday, never trust a Russian Millionaire.


Well miracles like surviving of Cusack and his family happens in films only. By the way my friends call me miser. It's true to some extent. If there was an app for surviving the Doomsday, I'd only download it if it was Free! 

Enough of dud talks. Time to get to the point. Today is the Doomsday. Though nothing had happen till now, but the Doomsday had shown it's trailer as earthquakes were reported in Delhi, Jaipur and some parts of South America. Minor hurricane was reported in Africa Minor, which might have been due to farts of some fat people. Here's a list of things that I would do before I die.


Watch Chelsea's Match in Stamford Bridge.



Stamford Bridge , home
KTBFFH. Keep the Blue Flag Flying High. Though India is a country that bleeds cricket but there had been a constant friction between me and cricket. Football is my favorite sport and Chelsea is my favorite team since my childhood. If the world ends today, Chelsea will be the eternal Champions of Europe. That's the only good thing that will happen in the Doomsday. My first dream before dying would be to watch Chelsea match in their home-ground,  The Stamford Bridge in London. Stamford Bridge is the only stadium in the world which has full Audi sports car seating.


Photography with a DSLR




Photography has always attracted me. I have three cameras, all Canon. I started with a film reel Canon Camera. Then I shifted to Canon A3100 IS which I got on my birthday from my father. Though I did nothing special, no good deed but still I got it. This camera made photography my personal legend. In November 2012, I got my third camera, added another Canon to my collection. It is a semi-DSLR, Canon S90. Though I might have all type of cameras, but I have never been a owner of a DSLR. I want to get one and use it before I die. So if you happens to be my friends (or enemy, doesn't matter), a long lost twin or a distant relative, never hesitate to give me a DSLR anytime.

Pee : Die Without Tension and Pressure


Peeing , Like a Boss !
Everyone must have taken a lot of pressure and tension during his/her lifetime. Same here. So at the end, why not die without worrying about anything. The thing that gives the most pressure and tension is - controlling a high pressure pee! Everyone will agree with it. Peeing gives a feeling of heavenly relief.

Things that can't be disclosed in public




No comments:

Post a Comment

SmartHome Revolution

There are many mundane tasks in life we have to do and managing them all isn’t easy. We can’t water the plants when we are out, we c...