Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Diwali Wishlist

And so here it is, Diwali again. As you would have seen that the previous years Diwali was fun and a similar post was there, but unfortunately, all the wishes in that wishlist remained wishes only. No worry! This time this Diwali Wishlist is going to be just awesome and may even lure you to create one for yourself. Do try it. So if you happen to me my long lost relative or even some alien, then you are most welcome to fulfill my wishes.

HTC ONE




HTC ONE is the only thing that I lust for now-a-days other than Scarlett Johansson and the mysterious 'maggie' ( I will tell you all about this one on my personal blog MostlyPrabhu later). With 1.7 GHz quad core processor, UltraPixel Camera, 2 GB RAM, it is enough to give some tech geeks an erection.

Alienware 18



Alienware...no need to mention this greatness.!

Gibson Les Paul



No guitarist can be as legendary as Les Paul and no guitar can be as legendary as the Gibson Les Paul... YEAH BABY!!!

Samsung Smart TV




This will certainly be more than just a decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SmartHome Revolution

There are many mundane tasks in life we have to do and managing them all isn’t easy. We can’t water the plants when we are out, we c...